Wednesday, March 5, 2008

family portrait

I took this photo with my phone today while I was out for a walk with the boys, and kind of love it.

We are at Nonna's house with Jess and her boys too. It's my week off from chemo, Ben has spring break from school, Gram just got home from a week of oysters and champaign in Florida with her fella, and Pete just got back from a boating trip to Ecuador, so we're all here hanging out. Tomorrow I'm heading back to the city.

I don't have much else to say... I'm getting ready to watch the season finale of Project Runway, and think Christian is going to win it all.. I'm drinking an Airborne cocktail because Xander had a fever of 104 all last night and today, we aren't sure if it's the flu. I guess I'll find out in the next few days.. spring, where did you go??

great song-


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a neat photo.that would look really cool in a frame in your new house. have a safe trip home .lol wendy

Anonymous said...

Want to come over for LOST tonight? I miss you.

Enfievre said...

that photo is the best. i want to frame it up and put it next to my other erin and her boys picture!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic!!! Enjoy your chemo free days!!! Oh and I completely agree with you about Christian winning...he's so fierce!!! HA :)
Talk to you soon!!!

Be Well! Jen

Anonymous said...

love you - hope you recovered enough to actually enjoy the good news (and it is good news, even if it means giving up the security blanket - just think of it as getting energy, gaining weight, getting better and better every day!

Love you
Mm

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

I meant to reply to this when you posted it. Nice photo. Did you ever get to auspicious dragon? A very similar photo there: http://www.auspiciousdragon.net/?page_id=12
By the way Christian (or Colin) said "Thanks for all the fish" (a quote from Douglas Adams) which I think is great. She is gone now.

Love,
Dad

 

Subscribe in a reader