Wednesday, February 20, 2008

babes

I promised to post pics of the boys from last weekend , see why I love them so?

handsome devil #1- xander

handsome devil #2 (rowan) with beautiful display model

previously mentioned devil #2 in beautiful model's hair hider

no boogs!

the boys- daddy, xander, charlie

no autographs, please

storytime with devil #1

mommy laughing at daddy snoring

best mommy and her best big boy

pappy and rowan

Now we just need a girl so I can completely FREAK OUT. Today is an okay day.. I really wanted to get out and do a thing or two, but I felt pretty sick this morning and then it started doing this snow thing so I made french fries instead. I was having a craving for ketchup.

Settlement on my house is next Thursday, and I haven't said too much about it only because I won't feel completely at ease until I have the keys in my hand. But believe me, I spend all time not obsessing over my nephews, wigs, or cancer completely obsessed with the house. Here, I'll post my most current bedroom inspiration:

no, scratch that. I can't. I don't have it saved the right way and it's too hard for my braindead brain to figure out right now. But I can say that I'm really drawn to making everything white, clean, fresh, new. I want good lighting and open spaces. And then worn in, natural, easy furniture and accessories. Ohhh, I get so excited thinking about it! And after 2/28 I'm pretty sure I'll be telling you all more than you ever wanted to know about the digs, so I'll stop here. Oh, also one more thing- I'm on the search for the perfect sectional sofa. Could be vintage, could be new, but it must be big and comfy (but have clean lines) and NOT microfiber (I hate it)..any good sites that you can recommend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. they are some GOOD LOOKING boys. but besides that, they have such great personalities. I can still crack myself up at the thought of Rowen in Boss' cage. hahaha.

Enfievre said...

so cute i almost puked. im gonna email you some good sites. do you have your party dress picked out?

Anonymous said...

Wait is that TV your father is watching? Or a DVD???

xxx
Roxy

 

Subscribe in a reader