Friday, February 1, 2008

rain, rain, go away

Sorry that this picture is so dark and shadowy, but it's a dark and shadowy kind of day. This is my Cabo bathing suit hanging in the 'pink room' (aka my closet) reminding me that sunshine and sand are only 4 days away. I really need to go into my basement and unpack some summer clothes so that I have something else to wear in Mexico besides this suit, but I haven't moved very far from the couch today so that will probably have to wait.

Last night's LOST was good but not great. I know other people who thought it was great, but I wanted more! I think those writers are so smart, and sometimes the episodes are so good that you don't want them to end. But other times they just don't quite get there, and that's how I felt about last night. Still, I'm excited about the Oceanic 6 plotline..

Ugh I'm so bored! I don't feel good and it's so crappy out, but I still feel stir crazy from not leaving the house all day. What can I do that doesn't involve going anywhere or using too many brain cells or moving too much, but is still fun??


2 comments:

Jess said...

what you need is a car in a garage then you can load up your kids and yourself in your jammies and drive thru the post office and mail off some random stuff without ever getting out of the car and actually experiencing the weather. oh, no wait- that was my day. you need to get a move on girly, those summer duds will need washed once retrieved from their storage home. some how they go in clean always come out stanky.

Anonymous said...

Good call Jess. Erin, you need to do more laundry. Maybe iron. The summer clothes aren't going to wash themselves.

 

Subscribe in a reader