Wednesday, February 20, 2008

testing, testing...

I'm trying to add a music player, can you see this? If you can, take a listen... I decided to start my TinyMuse Theme Music with one of my definite top 5 favorite songs of all time. It's weird, because I don't even love other Marshall Tucker Band stuff, but this song is just so perfect. And it's not even really about the lyrics, I just love the flute with the guitar and the way they get all ramped up and then mellow and and then jam out again.. I think you just click on 'Download' to listen. yeay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

It isn't Marshal Tucker. It is Choying Drolma and Steve Tibbits. She is a Tibetan Buddhist nun. He is an american musician.

It works fine directly from your blog site but it does not work for me from the RSS feed.

Love you,
Dad

Anonymous said...

It's changed now. that was going to be my first pick, but I'm saving it for another day. Damn, you're fast!

Anonymous said...

well erin,this music is from your moms and mine time era.that makes it pretty old. i was glad to hear that its the tunes you like because i find the lyrics depressing. anyway what a nice colorful way to start the day.love wendy

Jess said...

Love this song. The boys are jamming...

 

Subscribe in a reader