Friday, February 15, 2008

Where were you one week ago?


Because I was here, and it was amazing. Here are pics from our last day and night in Cabo..

Horses on the beach

View of Villa La Estancia from the ocean

Taking a trip around 'Lands End'

Private yachts in the marina...pretty amazing

Homemade salsa made fresh at our table

Time to go..

Goodbye Cabo, I love you!

Now I'm back on Almond Street, trying hard not to feel so sick and hopefully get it together enough today to get down to Chinatown for some acupuncture. Tomorrow morning I'm taking the boys for a visit to the country- we're going to visit Dad in Sheperdstown for the weekend. Jess and her boys are coming for the day on Sunday, and then I'm back on Monday to begin the cycle again on Tuesday. Ugh, is it May yet?

3 comments:

Jess said...

go goo!!

isn't it amazing we've been home longer than we were there already? I think I've finally adjusted back to myself from the pretend carefree vacation jess...I'll miss her tho

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had an amazing time!!! Hope you feel better soon!!! May will be here before you know it!!!

Much love,
Jen Wolsin

Anonymous said...

hi, i miss you. I feel like it's been sooooo long. too long, really. Hope you had a great weekend with all of your boys. See you in the fish soon. xoxo

 

Subscribe in a reader